Constantinos (Costas) qualified as a solicitor in May 2005 and joined us in January 2012 having worked for a law firm based in Primrose Hill, London, for over 8 years. He became a Partner at Nicholas and Co in 2018.
He specialises in various aspects of residential and commercial property and has obtained over 18 years' experience in the legal sector:
- Sale, purchase, finance and refinance of freehold and leasehold property on behalf of developers, landlords, property traders as well as first time buyers and investors.
- Assisting buyers and sellers of high value property in Central London and throughout the UK.
- Acting for both landlord and tenant in respect of lease extensions formally, in accordance with the notice procedure set out in the relevant legislation or informally by way of negotiation directly with the landlord.
- Collective enfranchisement acting for:
tenants (also referred to as leaseholders) to collectively purchase the freehold from the landlord (also referred to as the freeholder), or
landlords where the tenants serve notice to acquire the freehold.
- Sale, purchase, finance and refinance of freehold and leasehold property for commercial property owners in London and throughout the UK.
- Granting new leases and lease renewals for both landlord and tenants including licences to assign.
- Business owners selling their business, usually with a leasehold property included, and buyers of businesses, including restaurants, bars, nightclubs, convenience stores, takeaway units, hairdressers, beauty salons and many more.
- Acquiring plots of land for development and then dealing with the legal sale packs on the sale of the individual units.
- Acquiring land for clients to be sold either on a subject to planning permission basis or once the planning is in place.
Costas enjoys a close working relationship with all of his clients and believes this is one of the most important aspects of achieving a successful outcome. In his spare time he enjoys travelling and spending time with his family, cooking, eating out, watching football and getting in a round of golf when he can.