GREAT NEWS: Barnett Alexander Conway Ingram are now part of Nicholas & Co. Please be patient while we update our website with more information.

Rent Arrears

If your tenant has not been paying rent and the arrears are mounting, you can take steps to recover these arrears. This includes issuing court proceedings pursuant to section 8 of the Housing Act 1988 for possession as well as a monetary judgment claim or serving a statutory demand.


Similar services